Thursday, July 8, 2010

Postcard from Paris



If the shoe fits, dangle it romantically over the Seine...



That's the whole saying, right? For the past week, my beautiful friend Rachel has been traveling in Paris. She sent me a few other pictures: one of her sipping a hot beverage at a café and one of a bride on the street. I loved those, but I couldn't stop drooling over these ones: something's happening south-of-her-ankles and it's working for me.



While walking along the Rue Vieille du Temple in the Marias on her very first day, Rachel popped into a boutique and found these winners. (Great find, Rach, can't wait to see them in action! - I tried to make this the color of your shoes - form = content style, but I think I'm a bit off, anyway...) I like to imagine it was a love-at-first sight kind of buy and, once buckled to perfection, they never came off. I'm so into these pictures of her feet draped over the Seine...does it get more Romantic than this?

Safe journey, Rach, xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. no- it does not! i am jealous of your friend... big time! :)

    ReplyDelete